HugeServer's Jacksonville Facility (JAX)
HugeServer Jacksonville data center offers direct fibers to Miami, Florida and Atlanta, Georgia for network connectivity. Focusing on both markets at the same time. Miami is known for low latency route to Brazil and Latin American markets. Easy to reach your target markets while keeping infrastructure in the US for technology and regulatory. Atlanta is one of 6 largest hubs in the US.
For all above reasons, Jacksonville is an ideal and strategic place to serve both markets with one Infrastructure, Also the risk of getting hit by natural disasters are lower in Jacksonville than Miami.
HugeServer at Jacksonville datacenter offers a full range of dedicated servers, virtual servers, premium colocation, interconnection and support services.
As one of the most prominent technology facilities in Jacksonville offers a secure, reliable environment for your equipment as well as redundant and least-coast routing to hundreds of carriers or a simple cost-effective cross connect to you.
- Located in 800 Water Street, Jacksonville
- 80,000 square foot
- 99.999+% Power availability
- 99.99+% Temperature and Humidity availability
- 24x7 Key Card Access
- Human - 24x7 Security Guards
- Electronic - CCTV and Recorders
- Electronic - Motion Detection
- SSAE-16 SOC I Type II
- SAS 70 Type II
- HIPAA and PCI DSS compliance
- 2N Redundancy
- Diverse utility feeds
- AC and DC
- 24 hours of on-site fuel storage
- 1.2 Megawatt generator
- 2N HVAC
- Hot and Cold aisle
- Double-interlocked, pre-action (dry pipe) deployed in two-zone configuration