HugeServer's Los Angeles Facility (LAX)
One of the biggest colocation facilities in California, 530 West 6th Street offers the widest possible array of connectivity options, ideal for reaching clients across the entire West Coast and Asia/Pacific region.
Los Angeles is home to many of our Internet content and entertainment customers, such as motion pictures, television, video games, and recorded music firms.
With network traffic growing exponentially due to increasingly prevalent use of video on the Web, HugeServer data center in the Los Angeles area have been key to the network strategies of Internet content and entertainment companies looking to reach their end users quickly.
HugeServer offers a full range of dedicated servers, virtual servers, premium colocation, interconnection and support services.
As one of the most prominent technology facilities on the West Coast, 530 West 6th Street Los Angeles offers a secure, reliable environment for your equipment as well as redundant and least-coast routing to hundreds of carriers or a simple cost-effective cross connect to you.
- Located in 530 West 6th street, Los Angeles 90014
- 100,000 square foot
- 99.999+% Power availability
- 99.99+% Temperature and Humidity availability
- Dark Fiber to One Wilshire Meet Me Room (MMR)
- Key Card Access
- Human - 24x7 Security Guards
- Electronic - CCTV and Recorders
- Electronic - Motion Detection
- Electronic - Hand Geometry Readers
- SSAE-16 SOC I Type II
- SAS 70 Type II
- HIPAA and PCI DSS compliance
- Diverse utility feeds
- AC and DC
- 24 hours of on-site fuel storage
- Standby Power Config. – N+1
- CRAC units
- Hot and Cold aisle
- Air handling units (N+1)
- Double-interlocked, pre-action (dry pipe) deployed in two-zone configuration